We are unable to cancel any PayPal subscriptions for you. Please follow the steps below to cancel a PayPal subscription:
Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up until the day before the next scheduled payment, in order for you not to be charged.
To cancel your own subscription or recurring payment:
- Go to Profile and Settings.
- Select My money.
- Beside ‘Automatic payments’, click Manage Automatic Payments.
- Select the seller whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
- You can’t reactivate a recurring payment after you cancel it
- Cancelling a payment doesn’t cancel your contract with the merchant. You need to pay the merchant for any goods or services you’ve already received. If you need to contact the merchant to discuss this go to your Activity to find their contact details.